An Experienced Lawyer With Your Best Interests In Mind
At Graving Law in Shelby Charter Township, I solve legal problems for people and businesses throughout east Michigan. If you are searching for a lawyer who will treat you with respect and fight for your rights and interests, I am here for you. I bring more than 30 years of experience to my practice and have a proven record of success in achieving outstanding results for my clients.
A Versatile Practice Focused On Efficient Results
My practice is focused on the areas of law that deeply affect the people and businesses of east Michigan.
- Estate planning: From drafting wills, trusts and powers of attorney to handling business successions and elder law issues, my estate planning practice is devoted to protecting cherished assets and wishes.
- Probate: I provide skilled guidance to family members, fiduciaries and other parties with interests in the probates of estates in Michigan.
- Business law: I represent new and established businesses throughout east Michigan, handling formations, contracts, acquisitions and other critical legal matters in a cost-effective manner.
- Criminal law: People facing criminal charges in Michigan have a strong legal ally in my firm. I can defend you against a broad range of felony and misdemeanor charges, including drunk driving (DWI/DUI), drug charges, violent crimes and white collar offenses.
- Litigation: When facing court litigation, you can count on skilled advocacy focused on resolution.
Because of my versatile practice, I am prepared to represent clients with overlapping legal needs. My clients appreciate having a trusted source of guidance for today’s legal problems as well as those that arise in the future. In addition, I refer cases to colleagues I work with in the areas of auto injury, personal injury, bankruptcy, family law, divorce, SSDI, and workers compensation.
Discuss Your Legal Needs With A Knowledgeable Attorney
I am here to provide you with advice, guidance and advocacy based on more than 30 years of practice. To arrange a legal consultation at my Shelby Charter Township law office, contact me online or by telephone at 586-630-3110.